Blacktail Deer Plateau mine was a religion and happiness was a fact
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Her companion's response brought a laugh to her throat.  She shook her head as she chuckled at his doubt in his own ability to recall the stories his family had told him.  She became quiet again when he brought up the idea of spending a night together stargazing and telling stories.  Her heart was hammering in her chest as she was flooded with romantic notions about such an evening, but she kept her composure as she gave him a smile.  "That sounds lovely," she replied with a chuckle, "I'm sure that I will not be disappointed."  Whether or not he was able to weave an enthralling tale would have very little to do with her enjoyment of that night, but she kept that to herself.

A thought popped into her head then quite suddenly and Harlyn's very expression and posture changed with the surprise.  "Oh, Mordecai!" she said, "I completely forgot to tell you.  When I first came back to the Wilds, I stopped by the Spine to see if you had returned there.  I ran into a wolf named Lotan who I think might be a relative of yours - his surname is Ostrega.  He said his parents were Chakra and Youmi from Sterren Hollow.  Are you familiar with those names at all?"  She gazed eagerly at her friend's face, wondering if any of it had struck any bells.  She hoped it would for she hadn't gleaned any further information than that from the boy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mine was a religion and happiness was a fact - by Harlyn - April 15, 2015, 07:44 AM