Nova Peak shantaram
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
The female, it seemed was not one of words, much like himself. Silence hung through the air for a brief moment, Arion was waiting for Falwasi to say something because he honestly did not know what to say, himself. For a second, the stallion almost thought the female was waiting for him to speak and had began to search through his head for a conversation topic. Luckily, that was not needed for Falwasi spoke, uttering four words that formed a single question. There were lots of potential meanings to the question but Arion knew that she was probably asking for what he could do. If he was a warrior or a healer or a caretaker etc.

"I fight," the Greek spoke, flashing the copper eyed female a thin smile. "For most of the time, at least. You could say I am a warrior. I can hunt too, but don't most of us know how to? I studied poisons too. Lets just say I am no healer or caretaker." Arion concluded with a tilt of his head, fierce golden eyes touching Falwasi's copper ones for a moment before he averted them respectfully. Was he supposed to ask her something now? How bothersome to use his mind for useless things like talking. Couldn't they do something more productive?

That was when the idea sprouted in his head.

The stallion straightened himself, "Wanna spar?" he said with a coy smile, shifting his paws into a combative stance.
Messages In This Thread
shantaram - by Falwasi - April 15, 2015, 03:24 AM
RE: shantaram - by Arion - April 15, 2015, 04:13 AM
RE: shantaram - by Falwasi - April 15, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: shantaram - by Arion - April 16, 2015, 01:19 AM
RE: shantaram - by Falwasi - April 16, 2015, 01:39 AM
RE: shantaram - by Arion - April 16, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: shantaram - by Falwasi - April 16, 2015, 04:29 AM
RE: shantaram - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 12:56 AM
RE: shantaram - by Falwasi - April 17, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: shantaram - by Arion - April 20, 2015, 03:05 AM