The Tangle I Am Machine
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
It was perfectly fine! <3 :-)

Given the distance between them, Týrr had not been aware that the other had been resting, this observation would have been made at a closer proximity then the Rekkr was willing to get to a stranger without expressed and direct permission, though the consequences, either way, were his. The woman's reaction to his announcing chuff were not what Týrr would readily consider overly friendly. Her lack of formality hardly perturbed him though. Once upon a time it might have, and he might have been ruffled by it; but he wasn't that boy anymore. He was a man, made a man by the things he had endured in the last few months alone. The Amazon Prince and Heathen Rekkr did not live in the assumption that everyone would return courtesy and hardly bothered to afford it these days, himself. There was little sense, he found, in giving what would not be returned. 

An amused smirk began to tug at the edges of Týrr's lips at her question, chocolate covered ears cupping forth atop his skull. Before, at this point in the conversation he would have been making it an absolute point to reassure her that he'd meant nothing by it, that he'd only meant to announce his presence. The explanation in and of itself, even now, wouldn't be a lie but he wouldn't babble. And he wasn't about to apologize. It was true he could have skirted around her, maybe without her knowing. It would have been easier, and he might not have given up his meal but he was actively trying to recruit and to prove that he was a worthy leader for wolves to follow then he needed to show that he was willing to make personal sacrifices for the good of his pack.

Týrr had no intentions of being a selfish leader. “I had to make sure,” The Amazon-Viking told her cheekily.  “I have to admit you did almost look dead,” Crystalline eyes focused upon her as he brazenly ghosted forward, closing a little more distance. “I wasn't going to pass up a free meal.” He gave her a frown of mock disappointment then, wondering if she would pick up on the cynical humor he implored. He'd never considered turning cannibal and he had no intentions of doing so anytime soon. Still, the itch to tease her while she seemed irritable (despite that this might not have been the best idea) was too good, apparently, for the Rekkr to pass up. Maybe not the best first impression a soon-to-be leader could leave, but it was better than no impression at all.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 15, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 16, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 16, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 17, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 19, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 23, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 26, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 27, 2015, 09:52 PM