The Tangle I Am Machine
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
His expression didn't bother her, nor was she apologetic for her reaction to his presence. Loners had it tough and you couldn't be too careful, especially with an attitude like hers. She had dealt with worse though, his response was actually... Not stupid. And that was pleasing, at the very least. An eyebrow lifted at his words, bright eyes considering him as she held up the facade that she was unimpressed, which wasn't wholly untrue. The wolf named for the crocodilian reptile was a hard one to impress, and it was harder still to win her trust. At least he didn't come off as an idiot, though.

"You eat me and I'll come back to haunt your ass." It was a threat and yet, in a way, it was playful, a grin curling her lips to reveal those teeth of hers. An eye for an eye, right? If he wanted to be a sarcastic bastard, she could match it, and spectacularly at that. Besides, if she went down, it was so not going to be by passing in her sleep. Hell no. She was going to go down fighting, with her honor and pride intact. 

Snorting, she shook herself again, rousing the dust of the earth from her pelt, mouth opening to release her returning, cynical words. "So what do you want, Hannibal? A happy chat? A bite to eat? If you want either, you can turn around and go find someone else. Go talk to a squirrel. Two birds with one stone." He was a loner, just the same as her, even if he did smell like others. A forming pack or a recently disbanded one? Mm. She wanted nothing to do with a pack and so, her abrasive sarcasm would not be abated or softened. Not for this one. Not for anyone. She was a loner for a reason.
Messages In This Thread
I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 15, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 16, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 16, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 17, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 19, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 23, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 26, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 27, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - May 16, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - May 19, 2015, 01:46 AM