Sea Lion Shores I'll Close My Eyes
44 Posts
Ooc —
I don't mind at all! So sorry for such a delayed response. x-x”

The tranquil atmosphere that had grown around her and her cousins from the sea was soon disturbed by a single scent. It belonged to a wolf, that much was obvious, and it brought the young girl to her feet almost instantly. She pulled her skin along with her as she stood, making sure to place it upon her back before turning looking over the area. With such a dark coat, it was easy to find the woman who owned the scent, the one who had put an end to the peace. She seemed curious of the sea lions, but curiosity was not always a good thing. Though the woman had age, as well as size given that fact, on her, that did not stop Muirgen from moving towards her. She approached with her head held high and ears pressed forward, trying her best to put on an act of false superiority. Her eyes, however, betrayed her, showing just how worried she was beneath the surface. Maybe the dark girl was not looking to harm her family, maybe she was just interested in what they were like. Oh, how naïve the selkie was to even think such an idea for a moment. It couldn't possibly be true, as the stranger's eyes betrayed her in the same way as her own.

Muirgen's body came to a stop between the obsidian coated lupine and the sea lions, but she made sure to keep some distance between her and the wolf. She was young and sometimes foolish, yes, but she did not want to be harmed, and something about the other felt off to her. The girl believed it to be Lir's doing, sending her a message telling her to be way of the stranger, and it was a message she would obey since it came from the Sea himself. “G-go away,” she stated, mentally flinching at the slight stutter in her words. It made it all the more obvious that she was a bit frightened, but her fear would not send her away. It was her duty to protect her family, as they did for her, and she would not leave them to fend for themselves. “You are not allowed here. Seals only.” The words probably sounded rather humorous coming from the little girl, as they suggested she believed herself to be a seal—which was entirely true.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - March 29, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Lacinia - March 31, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - April 19, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Lacinia - April 21, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - April 28, 2015, 01:01 PM