The Tangle I Am Machine
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Her threat brought with a soft smirk that played at the edges of the Amazon Prince's lips, taking it for what he interpreted it to be as opposed to an actual threat. After all, Týrr had no intentions of eating her, and thus she could not possibly come back and haunt him. “You'd get very bored, very quick,” Týrr teased in a humble manner, offering a soft chuckle. The Amazon Rekkr rolled his eyes in a playful manner when she called him “Hannibal”, a soft snort leaving his black, leathery nostrils. “That's not my name,” He informed her though he understood that she was more than likely aware of that fact. It was a off handed jibe at his joke of being a cannibal, which perhaps if Týrr had known any he might not have made the jest so lightly. “No,” He replied, his tone light, casual. He had been hunting but he wasn't overly hungry, and he was interested in garnering interest for Frostfire Ridge but if she seemed unwelcome to the idea, unwilling to hear it then he had no intentions of pushing it or his company upon her. 

He needed loners to join up, not to piss them off so they run off and tell all their friends to avoid him and his Ridge. “It seemed rude to stroll past you and not at least introduce myself,”  Týrr murmured in a fashion that was akin to that of a gentleman. Whether he was that gentleman these days he could not readily say. “Besides,” He breathed, “I doubt a squirrel will be much of a conversationalist.” Whether they could communicate with wolves on a verbal level that they could communicate with one another or not was up for debate. Týrr didn't know. After all, he didn't exactly make it a point to hold conversations with his prey.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 15, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 16, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 16, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 17, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 19, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 23, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 26, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 27, 2015, 09:52 PM