The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
You can still join in if you want too @Sumayl  

Jace had not seen his sister, though he still smelled her in the area. So he surmised she was simply avoiding him for some reason or another. Even if it wasn't unpurpose. She got that way sometimes, when she would get distracted and forget that she had a brother or a family. It was something he found both endearing and frustrating, but he wouldn't change her. Jace also wondered if it didn't have something to do with Sumayl and her. He shook his head and continued on his way.

Jace didn't doubt that they would be moving on with their relationship. Especially, since his sister was two just like him now. He wondered at it, wondered if there would be babes on the spire. He dearly hoped so, or maybe Sumayl would take her and leave. That was a feeling that left him feeling hollow. He would miss her, but he wouldn't object. He'd just take it and leave it,What else could he do, nothing. His sister was a grown up and so was her mate and he knew there would be grown up decisions to be made.

Speak of the devil, he turned his head at her loud call. He wagged his tail and stopped walking to wait for her to come closer. He didn't say anything though, just bumped her in the jaw in hello. Then he waited quietly and patiently to see waht she had in store for him today.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM