The Tangle I Am Machine
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
A sound generated in her throat, one that neither confirmed his statement or denied it. To be honest, the idea of haunting anyone, for any length of time, was not the least bit appealing to her. It did sound terribly boring but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of agreement. "Does it look like I care what your fucking name is?" Her words were growled, ears flicking back for a brief moment. She wasn't an idiot; of course his name wasn't Hannibal, but it wasn't like her could do much about it either. She'd take him down in a hot goddamn second.

"I couldn't give a shit if you were being rude or not. Generally, when someone's sleeping, you leave them alone." Her temper, starting to flare, reared it's ugly head as she spoke to him, her sharp teeth clicking pointedly at the end of her statement. If he thought Kroc was more of a conversationalist than a squirrel, he likely had another thing coming. At least the squirrel couldn't eat his face off. Not that quickly, anyway.

Her patience had run thin, abruptly. "You introduced yourself Hannibal. Now move on." Even if he did move on, she wouldn't stay here, knowing he was lurking around these parts. The intention had been to get away from others. Not find a damned buddy.
Messages In This Thread
I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 15, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 16, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 16, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 17, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 19, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 23, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 26, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 27, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - May 16, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - May 19, 2015, 01:46 AM