The Tangle I Am Machine
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
There was a bark of laughter from her, malicious and amused all at once. "An important name, my ass." In truth, she would will herself to forget his name, if only to piss him off. Now, he was Hannibal to her and would forever be. It wasn't a bad name by the go of it; she'd given out worse before. Nicknames were sort of a thing in her family line, for whatever reason. His was not up for debate and even having one didn't me she liked him any more than when he'd first woken her up.

In Kroc's mind, she had every right to be aggravated. Surely, his mother had taught him manners, things the female herself had been taught long ago. One of those manners was supposed to be "let sleeping dogs lie", wasn't it? He had seen her lying down, and whether or not he'd been able to tell that her eyes were closed, he should have just left her the hell alone. That wasn't exactly difficult, was it? Maybe he was mentally deficient.

Her hackles rose, her tail stiffening as she bore her teeth at him. "Keep walking, Hannibal, or I'll do worse than eat your face off." The threat was not idle this time, a very intentional step taken in his direction. The female Saurturi would not be the first one to leave this place, her stubbornness knowing no bounds. And she would not back down, either. 
Messages In This Thread
I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 15, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 16, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 16, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 17, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 19, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 23, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - April 26, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - April 27, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: I Am Machine - by Tezcacoatl - May 16, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: I Am Machine - by Nanuk - May 19, 2015, 01:46 AM