Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
haha, that Dante <3

Charon was disappointed when the silhouette that appeared in the distance didn't look much like Osprey's. When they came nearer he noticed it definitely wasn't Osprey; but he'd seen the wolf before. Upon closer inspection, when the wolf drew nearer, he saw that it was one of the Plateau's leaders, Dante. The annoying dude he'd met sometime out in... where was it, Gyrfalcon or something? Whatever, it didn't matter. In response to the 'long time no see' Charon let out a disappointed, "Oh, it's you." He'd hoped to see Osprey here. He knew he should probably be respectful of this dude though, considering he was a leader and these were his borders. Charon didn't like when outsiders were disrespectful to him, either, although he never showed up when someone called for someone-not-him.

When Dante mentioned the rolling skills, Charon shot him a glare. He wanted to be polite, he really did, but it was sooo hard. "They are fine, thank you," Charon said with an even voice, though clearly holding himself back. "You sure changed since we last met though, Osprey. Have you eaten a lot recently? You look kinda fat. I guess spring's been good to Blacktail Deer Plateau." Charon kept his tone even and his body language neutral as he spoke, not smiling once. He wasn't sure why he was even trying, because if experience taught him anything it was that Dante would probably just shrug off his insult and laugh about it.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 05, 2015, 04:07 AM