Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
As expected, Dante didn't respond to Charon's jabs at all, which infuriated Charon. He wanted so bad to kick this punk's ass, but there was nothing he could say that would offend Dante, probably, nor would he be able to physically kick Dante's ass... probably. Charon broodily stared forward while he considered what he could possibly do to embarrass Dante as much as he could when Dante said something about whether or not Charon still wanted to be a leader.

"Huh?" Charon looked at Dante and then hastily followed up with, "Oh, yeah, 'course. Thistle's our only leader right now and she's got babies to take care of and stuff and she's all alone now with just Levi to help her look after all four of her babies, so I'm planning to become leader when I turn nine months." Charon was pretty sure that Thistle Cloud felt the same way that he did about his pending leadership; he'd made it very clear how competent he was and she had said that she agreed about that and was proud of him. Then she had said that she would 'think about it', which was pretty much the same as 'you've got the job' in Charon's mind.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 06, 2015, 01:05 PM