Ravensblood Forest I fought the law
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
this looked lonely :)

Charon was wandering through Ravensblood Forest, adventuring and exploring and all that. He always liked to visit the sequoia trees and marvel at their hugeness and how they resisted fire; besides, knowing the territory better meant that if he was ever in a pickle and in need of a fire-resistant tree, he'd know exactly where to run to find one. This knowledge might save his life some day! Well, that's what Charon told himself, anyway. Made his adventuring time seem more noble and all that.

Charon was just headed towards the coast when the scent of another wolf caught his attention. The adolescent decided to follow the trail, always eager to meet new wolves (even if not all of them were that cool). Upon drawing nearer in a brisk trot, Charon suddenly heard a rumbling growl and not that far away from the other wolf, he halted in his tracks. "Whoa, chill, dude! It's just me, I'm not gonna bite your butt off." In automatic reply, Charon's hackles rose and his tail flung upwards, not wanting to show submission or weakness (although he really hoped that the other wolf would let his guard down when he found out he wasn't in any danger of being attacked by Charon).
Messages In This Thread
I fought the law - by Koda - April 15, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I fought the law - by Charon - May 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: I fought the law - by Koda - June 09, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: I fought the law - by Charon - June 12, 2015, 08:28 AM