Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon's expression fell momentarily when Osprey admitted that they needed Dante's permission. The adolescent turned to look at Dante, ears cupped forward and a pleading expression on his face; surely, Dante wouldn't say no? Finally the 'yes' came, and Charon wagged his tail as they got permission, even though he wasn't so sure that Dante trusted him at all. He really hoped that Dante wasn't gonna come, because it would just make things kind of weird, and Dante seemed way too boring to go dragon-hunting anyway. He had no imagination, or anything, wasn't cool like Charon and Osprey. Luckily he soon declined, and maybe the relief was a bit too visible on Charon's face when he said his good-byes.

"Yup, seeya," Charon called after Dante, and then he turned to Osprey with a smile. "Oh boy, I can't wait to see your home. How are you? Are you feeling better now?" Last time they met she had been hurt, after all, and they needed to take it slowly. Hopefully Osprey was all better now so that they could explore the Plateau together without too much slowness and pause.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 17, 2015, 01:22 PM