Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon nodded when Osprey told him to stay close, and he excitedly followed her into Blacktail Deer Plateau lands. He was pretty excited, and wondered what sort of adventures they'd have here. He was glad to hear that Osprey was doing better since they last met, although he wondered what had made her sick last time. Well, he knew that sometimes wolves got sick; he wasn't often sick himself, but he knew that other wolves in the pack had been sick, and they'd just need a while to get better. Maybe Osprey had just got sick when she got to the Bay, so it was just bad luck. Since she said nothing more about it, that's the theory that Charon decided to follow.

Osprey asked how life in the Bay was, and Charon said: "Well... I got four new siblings from Thistle and Ragnar. But Ragnar died not long ago, and every time I look at Thistle I think she might die from a broken heart too..." Charon looked sadly at Osprey, ears folded back. "We're also a bit thin spread right now. We really need more members in the pack. But I dunno if Thistle's up for making the Bay big again right now. That's why I told her I'd become a leader when I'm old enough to help her. She pretty much said yes already." Thistle had been abundantly positive about it, at least, so Charon assumed that he would become leader. Perhaps he should remind her on or just before he turned nine months of age.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 19, 2015, 05:12 AM