Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
102 Posts
Ooc —
Literally the first thing I thought of: [Image: Frankly-my-dear-I-don-t-give-a-damn-scar...00-200.gif] lol

Reek, temporary Alpha while Saena was away, as the older male had introduced himself as upon Mercury's acceptance into Redtail Rise, had told that Gunnar was within the pack, though a few days had passed and Mercury had yet to see hide or hair of him, though he had been kept busy patrolling the borders, as was asked of him; so when the demand rose into the air, summoning him, Mercury paused, ears thrusting forth atop his skull. Lip curled slightly at the audacious behavior of his brother β€” further proving his belief that Gunnar thought he was better than him. Better than the bastard son, hence the belief that he had any right to blatantly demand anything of him. For a few moments, Mercury strongly considered ignoring it; almost did ignore it. After all, Reek had been adamant about Mercury proving himself and the smoky-black tyrant had every intention of seeing it through. Against his displeasure of having his presence be demanded, by his brother no less, Mercury scoffed softly and with an infuriated huff, he turned away from the borders with a kick, made more vicious than necessary, uprooting grass and earth to mark.

Mercury was agile naturally and found Gunnar quickly, his quick pace slowing as his tank-built brother came into view. A carbon copy of their mother but bigger, stockier. The fleet-of-foot skylark studied him across the distance, eyes hardened like imperial green glass around narrowed pupils. β€œIs this how you would greet your brother, then Tveir?” Mercury spat the number at him, unafraid to let Gunnar know that he did not appreciate being summoned like a disobedient hound dog. β€œI'm curious, shouldn't you be home licking Ragnar's feet?” Cruel? Yes, but Mercury had known how Gunnar had always strove to impress the Viking, and was surprised to find that he wasn't there being a complete kiss arse, not that Gunnar had needed to put forth the effort. He was always Thistle's favorite, and that left Mercury feeling bitter. He might have been the oldest, the first born but he'd always been treated like the middle child; and Gunnar's behavior at present did little to soothe the bitterness stewing in his heart.
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Mercury - May 23, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM