Herbalists' Cache Is That Healin' Stuff?
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
This should be my last thread for healer before I can claim the trade!  Wanna wrap this up soon?

She may have been right, but Reek wasn't ready to step down from his high horse just yet.  "A broken clock is right twice a day,"  chided the raggedy wolf sarcastically.  Sure, she may have had a lucky guess, (which was super vital to the plant's identification) but Reek had done the actual identifying... plus, he had the displeasure of tasting that shitty thing.  It's putrid taste still clung to his tongue.

The other healer pushed past him, leaving the torn plant strewn aside in order to find another that was intact.  What, was it not good enough?  Just because the fern was no longer pretty didn't mean it didn't have use.  Even though it was in two pieces, the raggedy wolf had already decided that it would have a place in his herb cache.

"Why find another?  I'll let you have half of this one," said Reek in a weak attempt to extend the olive branch.  Obviously, she didn't want it, so he figured it was a safe offer.
Messages In This Thread
Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Citali - May 08, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Reek - May 08, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Citali - May 11, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Reek - May 11, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Reek - May 18, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Citali - May 20, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Citali - May 28, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Is That Healin' Stuff? - by Reek - May 29, 2015, 03:33 PM