Blackfeather Woods Black as night. Cold as winter.
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Kenneth watched with eyes the color of fresh snow as a tear ran down the shadow child's cheek and he did not know what to do. If he was in Damien's place, he would not wish for any comfort or pity, but only a moment to be alone to compose himself. So that was what he gave the pup, the bastard's features betrayed nothing, remaining as stoic as ever, though many thoughts ran through his head. He was still wondering who the child's father was, for it could not be Meldresi who gave the kid his eyes, hers had been a dark blue color, it had to be the father.

The question was, who was Damien's father?

Kenneth inclined his head politely as the shadow child introduced himself as Damien Mehrunes and that Meldresi was his mother. He restrained himself from asking who his father was, but he could feel the curiosity burning beneath his breast, the words dancing at the tip of his tongue, wishing to be spoken. But he told himself, now was not the time.

Instead, the exiled prince answered the boy's question. "From the North," he said, "a place named Ziragon Bosk." The ebony coated male shifted his weight and thought for a moment before continuing, "It was a land of white, the land was white, the trees were covered with snow and everything was cold. Even the wolves who inhabited the land had coats of snow and eyes of ice. Their eyes weren't simply silver, or even pale silver. Their eyes are like mine, white, pure white, if you look closely you'll see the difference between pale silver and my white eyes. You have our eyes."

Kenneth tilted his head slightly, wondering if he should voice his questions now but decided against it. "Once in a while, a child with a pelt of night is born, like mine. We are a disgrace to our king and packmates, to the land, I was shunned and declared a bastard and took on the name of Gloom instead of the family name Borealem. My twin brother on the other hand was the perfect prince, all silvery white with white eyes."
Messages In This Thread
Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - May 16, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - May 17, 2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - May 21, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - May 23, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 01, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - June 04, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 06, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - June 08, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 08, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - June 17, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 12:15 PM