Stavanger Bay The night so black that the darkness hummed.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle didn't give a care that he was larger than she. He was too near her home, too near her family. And having lost her husband just recently in the wake, she was not a happy wolf. Especially since it had been a trespasser that had ended her husband, albeit a familiar one clearly. Though who she did not know. 

Thistle did not appreciate being told to stay back. You have no right to bare your fangs at me. You are near my land. Be off with you. Thistle didn't give a damn what others thought, as to why she was alone. They didn't deserve ot know as far as she was concerned.

Thistle took offense to his tone and tired of constantly being berated and cast off. She lowered her head to cover her throat and barreled forward, intent to go straight for his hocks and she wouldn't give up until he stole her breath. Granted she wouldn't go far, her whole intent was just to get him a way faster. She snapped at his side, irritated and angry. You have no right to command anyone to do anything. Especially not on land that doesn't belong to you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night so black that the darkness hummed. - by Thistle Cloud - June 06, 2015, 08:45 AM