Stavanger Bay The night so black that the darkness hummed.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
No right? Wolves knew nothing of rights. There was no true law to adhere to, no political movement towards the equality of the species. Njal was as abrasive as he needed to be; which meant, at this time, he was going to bare his teeth in defense of himself. Especially when the woman chose to chase after him - throwing herself in to his path without a care for her own safety. She snapped at him as she drifted close, not choosing to sink her teeth in to his skin but rather, dismay him from his course. Her teeth caught air very close to his hips.

"Near your land, or on your land? If I am near -" He kicked one of his back legs like an irritated colt, not to strike her, but to shrug off her incessant worrying. " - If I am only near then you have nothing to worry about, woman." Njal snorted and his ears pinned, growing more and more irritated by her constant attempts to annoy him. "Let me pass freely."

If his temper took hold - and Njal had grown attached to his, feeding it with every shred of guilt he once harbored for himself - then he did not know what would happen. Likely the man would lose control; he had no issue with defending himself, even against an Alpha, or a potential mother (the thought of her being a mother protecting newborns only just entered his mind, but instead of saving her from his sour mood, it only made it worse).

"I mean you no harm." He reiterated flatly, while trying to skulk across the terrain. How much of the coast did this woman and her family lay claim to? It was entirely possible that Njal had crossed over in to her lands by this point - and thus his idle threats would become an immutable folly of his own creation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night so black that the darkness hummed. - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2015, 12:26 PM