we won't go to war
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Reek seemed confused, and Pantaleimon understood: heck, she didn't even really understand what she was feeling herself... or what she was. She was just glad that Reek tried to understand, as for all she knew he might've just told her she was a freak, or tried to convince her that she was a male and she should just deal with what she was instead of pretending to be something else. All things considered, Pan was pretty happy with Reek's response.

When Reek spoke his hesitant words, Pantaleimon nodded encouragingly. "Uhm, yes, like that, sorta," she mumbled, her insecurity and uncertainty about these things clear in her voice.

But when she mentioned Perry's name, everything changed. Pan realised her mistake too late; she loved Perry and Reek both, and so she tended to forget the two didn't get along in the least. It was something she'd intended to fix later down the line instead of breaking in so early.

Pantaleimon flinched and lowered her head slightly, ears folding against her skull. She looked up at Reek from the corners of her eyes with a guilty expression on her face. "I'm sorry, I... You guys just g-got off on the wrong foot, but he's -- you'd -- if you'd met on neutral terms, you would've l-loved him, I'm sure," Pan muttered. She looked away while she guiltily added: "I can't change how I feel." And Perry was great... Well... Great except for that little thing where she was just a guy side-dish and he didn't even know how she truly felt. Pan had hoped Reek could advice her on the matter, so that maybe she could break it in slowly, or try to change his mind over time... but now she wasn't so sure he'd want to advice her at all.
Messages In This Thread
we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 12, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 16, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 22, 2015, 03:14 PM