Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon followed Osprey as she led him to a clearing where a herd of deer were grazing. Charon noticed that their tails were coloured differently than the deer that he had seen before, but considering the name of the Plateau pack, that was probably not what Osprey wanted to show, specifically. Osprey seemed to be searching for something for a while before pointing out a specific deer.

Looking at the deer, Charon didn't instantly notice anything different. He squinted his eyes and saw a black spot on her right side, though he couldn't make out a shape of any kind. Osprey said that it was the spirit of the forest, a sacred being, and Charon wasn't sure if he should believe it. He looked on the fence for a while, as if the child and adult Charon were discussing whether or not it was too late to believe in spirits and magic.

"Really? That's cool," the kid Charon eventually said. He wasn't Beta yet, so he was allowed to be childish for a bit longer. He looked at it for a while before he looked at Osprey and said, "Do the crafting bears live 'round here somewhere too? Can we go see them? I should thank them for fixing Drake." Drake... It had been months since Charon had said good-bye to his imaginary friend, but whenever he was with Osprey, it was like he was a little kid again for just a little bit. Charon followed Osprey into whatever further adventures they followed. The pair of them were busy adventuring and telling to and listening to each other's stories for a good while before it was time for Charon to return home again, tired from all the adventures he'd had with his good friend Osprey.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - June 22, 2015, 02:39 PM