Bearclaw Valley I own too much black
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
During the time he waited for Kove to pop out of his den, Damien had been thinking of how things were going to change for Bearclaw Valley, and how that would impact Blackfeather Woods as well. Not because of the pups, both packs had been expecting them for quite a while, but because of the changes in leadership that the valley was going through. Scarlett and Kove had been the founders of the pack, and Kove, under the concent of the Dark Brotherhood was the only link the pack had to Blackfeather Woods, so now with neither Scarlett nor Kove as Alpha the relationship between the two was uncertain.

The bone Damien had been gnawing had already been cleaned from end to end, and now it didn't hold any of the meat it used to, but the dark boy kept going at it just because he was bored. It all ended though, when Kove finally came out of his enclosure and greeted the pup at last.

"Kove!" Damien said in a silent exclamation, and went in to lick his friend's chin both in respect and greeting. "I'm fine, thanks, but I was hoping we could talk..." he said, his face turning somewhat serious as he tried to think about what was going next.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I own too much black - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - June 25, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 01, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - August 23, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 25, 2015, 11:59 PM