Frostfire Ridge It's a start...
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
"What do you want from me?" Citali looked at him, staring long and hard. What did she want from him? He wasn't going to like what she was about to say.

"I want you to grow up." Her words were clipped, but firm. There was something hollow in her voice now that solidified as she stared both at and through him all at the same time. She wasn't playing anymore. She wouldn't humor this. Her patience was beyond thin and there were reasons why she was not trained to raise pups. She would not be forced to earn that trade here in babysitting him. "You can bitch and moan about how awful your life is. You can either have amnesia or not have amnesia. You can claim to know things or not know things. You can think everyone is out to get you or you can look at what you have in front of you."

"You think you've been through Hell? We've all been through Hell. Our own versions of it. Stop keeping score. Suck it up and move forward because that is what a leader does. They lead. They look forward. They do not sit around and sulk and moan about all the terrible things that happen to them and sob when things don't work out as planned." Or he could continue sulking about it like a child and further prove he was a snot nosed pup chasing after a crown he didn't deserve.

"I want you to decide whether you have amnesia or not. If you have it? Then you sure as hell better start listening to those who actually know the past and stop bullshitting about what you think you know." She was tired of listening to him change his story about what was or what wasn't. It was exhausting trying to discover where the hell he found his version of reality and even more irritating that he kept talking about his la-la land dreams as if everyone was out to get him. How this wolf became everyone's victim was beyond her wildest comprehension.

"I want you to let us go." This was the last of it. The part that would frustrate him the most. "I want you to stop pretending to be Tezcacoatl. You aren't him. Not anymore. Don't even try to be him. You are whatever you have become. That's fine. Embrace whoever you are, but do not expect us to do the same." They were looking for a wolf who was forever lost and they couldn't cling to what was. Only what is and what could be.

"If you want to lead here, fine. Actually lead here. Collect wolves who share your vision. Don't force those to stay who can not conform to whatever it is you want." She sighed, feeling somewhat as though this was a waste of breath. "Don't label Nochtli a traitor based on some mission you don't know anything about or a culture you no longer seem to understand. If you continue to call her such because she wounded your fragile ego, heaven help us all. If you think for a second she left because of any wolf other than yourself, you are setting yourself up for world of failures."
Messages In This Thread
It's a start... - by Citali - June 20, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - June 27, 2015, 08:17 AM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - June 27, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - July 04, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:04 PM