Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
After a while, the weasel bounded off into the dark forest but Mag continued to faithfully flap overhead. Since the magpie did not speak or even acknowledge her quite the way the weasel did (he didn't speak either but his body language spoke clearly for him), Pied's voice eventually faded into nothing, though not before someone else heard it, followed it and materialized out of the darkness.

The dappled she-wolf immediately assumed a submissive position, her head bowed and her tail low. It felt a little strange, after having sported a high rank for so long, yet not at all uncomfortable for her. Pied was rather fluid when it came to the hierarchy, she'd found; she did just as well in a high rank as a low one and never had any issue knowing her place. And since she was already pregnant, she didn't feel much need to be competitive about dominance.

"Hello. I wasn't expecting to see anyone out here so late," Pied said, offering the dark, pretty stranger a smile. "I'm Pied. I just joined—well, rejoined—the pack today," she shared as an introduction. For the moment, she didn't mention Kisu or her pregnancy. She wondered what the residents would make of the latter, though she knew that if anyone took issue with it, her mate and the Alpha pair would defend her.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 15, 2014, 10:19 AM