Ravensblood Forest Explore it right
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I like her too though i think she is a bit of a strumpet lol. Blue Willow is nervous about her and the tension that many feel around her...haha and it makes for interesting character development that he does not like her.

Thistle watched a strange expression come over the other's face when she smiled and it filled her with a sense of coy delight, though she was unsure why. For a brief moment she wanted to bury her face into his neck fur and see if she could make that look even larger, but she decided largely against that fact and wondered at the same time what on earth was going on with her, and fantasizing a bout a wolf she had just met.

She also saw a very small undetermined shudder overtake his hackles at the mention of Hawkeye and she wondered at it, but she just squirreled it away as he seemed to get over whatever it was that had come over him and nodded at her. She laughed outloud and said "Oh goodness you are Crete! Isn't that a bizarre twist of fate. Well Crete it is very nice to meet you. She liked the sound his name made a whisper on the wind in a way.

As Crete came forward and searched her face, it was her turn for her chest to tighten and her breathing to slow. Swallowing hard past the bubble of breath that she held in her chest she smiled again and allowed the searching and returned a brazen look to him as well. "I was actually hoping to run into you. I'm trying to be a healer myself and your niece told me you would be a good wolf to talk too. After she spoke her mouth went dry again and small pink tongue ghosted out to lick her lips as she involuntarily moved her head forward slightly then back again. Most wolves would have been uncomfortable with this close proximity, and if it had been another so would she have been, but the wolf in front of her had a gravitational hold on her and she was unsure why.
Messages In This Thread
Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - February 28, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 01, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 01, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 14, 2014, 06:47 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 14, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 15, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 15, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 15, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 15, 2014, 11:02 AM