Blackfeather Woods In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
She was cocky. But the female was too far out of Grim's reach. He remained where he was while keeping an eye on her. If she managed to get close enough then he would lunge. "I do not believe that I am the one afraid." The taunt didn't bother him. He knew which of them was nervous. A female could never intimidate him. In fact the only wolf who made him wary was Burke. The size of the male was unworldly. Grim didn't think he could fight such a force. "I ask who you are for your own safety." Teeth shined beneath their prison as he grinned. "It will determine whether or not you die here.

If the white tainted female didn't answer him soon, Grim would attempt to chase her off. Maybe catch her. Teach her a lesson. It was dangerous to annoy him; anger him. Things would get ugly in the end. Even if she did turn out to be pack, perhaps he should give her a reason why she shouldn't dance around important questions in these woods. He wasn't sure anymore if he was the only male that would rip this strangers throat out. There used to be Slade. Keith. Who else? His Lusa? Maybe. She wasn't really the type who carried a dark blood lust though. Grim kept on alert, ready to lunge if a moment presented itself. He would have to wait for her to answer him once more. 
Messages In This Thread
In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - June 29, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - June 30, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 09, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 20, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 23, 2015, 04:48 AM