Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
It took a learned eye to spot the lingering scars caused by the orca attack, so Blue Willow's comment was met with a slightly surprised look. She then smiled and guessed, "You must be a Healer? They actually don't bother me much anymore. Only the bruised ribs and broken paw—both of which are mostly done healing—flare up once in a while. With that said, I'm open to medical advice, for sure. It was probably..." She stuck her tongue in her cheek, her eyes growing distant and thoughtful. "...six weeks ago? I was attacked by a killer whale." Pied paused. "And that's one of many reasons why I moved away from the seaside and returned here."

Because it seemed prudent, Pied seated herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mag settle on a branch overhead. Little did Blue Willow know that not only one but two sets of eyes rested on her. I wonder if the pups' eyes have developed, she thought suddenly, then inwardly laughed at herself.

"Have you lived here long, Blue Willow?" Pied asked. She hadn't been here the last time Pied had lived here but she'd been living at the ridge for a while. "It's good to be back. I missed the plateau and Hawkeye and, well, everything about this place. I didn't even realize it until I came back, either."
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 15, 2014, 07:47 PM