Stavanger Bay windmill, windmill for the land
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Charon smiled, and Ragna returned it gladly, though shyly.  She felt good about her answer, and was sure that, even if it was a different answer than what he was looking for, it was just as correct.  Answering had made her nervous, because what if she was wrong?  There were so many things that she did not know, but knowing this made her feel good.

At Charon's next statement, she smiled again, awed.  She had not realized that she was in the presence of a knight all this time.  "Sir Knight Starchaser," she said.  "Can I still call you Charon, too?"  Sir Knight Starchaser was a mouthful, and she didn't want things to change too quickly.  

"I do want to be a knight," Ragna said, barely hiding her eagerness.  Who knew it would be so easy!  Then her brow furrowed as she tried to think of a name.  That would be a good deal harder.  And she would need a squire!  It all seemed a little overwhelming, but she was determined to follow through.  "How do I pick a name?  And where do I find a squire?  Do I have to go to the troll kingdom to find one?"  She wasn't sure if she could do that yet.  She'd have to ask her mom.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
windmill, windmill for the land - by Ragna - July 09, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Charon - July 09, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Ragna - July 09, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Charon - July 09, 2015, 02:28 PM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Ragna - July 09, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Charon - July 10, 2015, 12:57 AM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Ragna - July 11, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Charon - July 14, 2015, 06:32 AM
RE: windmill, windmill for the land - by Ragna - July 15, 2015, 12:23 PM