Stavanger Bay tell me what it feels like
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was growing impatient, and was really just waiting for Thistle to name him Beta. That's what he wanted, and she had to know it, he thought; why was she putting him on the spot and asking him about it again? Did she think he'd changed his mind in the past couple of months? Charon was often snarky and impatient, but he would not break his respect towards his mother and Alpha, and so he refrained from making snarky remarks about it.

Instead, he just calmly said: "I want to be a leader. I'd like to be Alpha some day," he said and looked at Thistle to see her response. "So I wanna be a leader, to help the pack and to learn from you so I can be an Alpha some day." Truthfully, Charon fully believed himself capable of becoming Alpha; he didn't really think that he wasn't ready for that, just like how he thought himself fully ready to become Beta. But he figured that Thistle would think him too young for it, and this way he could make his long term intent clear without being too over-ambitious now.
Messages In This Thread
tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 22, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 30, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 06, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 31, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2015, 02:37 PM