Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Blue Willow talked extensively, which might have annoyed some, but Pied enjoyed getting to know her pack mate in this way. "In any case," the Tau replied when the medic finished, "it's really good to know there's a Healer in the ranks in case I need anything. I'm really glad I ran into you tonight." Her lips twitched into a smile and, overhead, Pied saw Mag's beak open in a silent caw! of agreement.

It sounded like settling down and starting a family meant a lot to Blue Willow and, of course, Pied could relate. "I feel like a life of traveling would be such an adventure but I agree: I wouldn't want to raise pups on the road. Kudos to your parents, though; you seemed to have turned out well." Her tail thumped companionably. "As for me, I've been in the Teekon Wilds since last fall and I've moved around more than I'd like to admit for a variety of reasons. I have no reason to think it won't work out here but, I swear, if anything happens... I will head back to my native family's pack, Flightless Falcons."

Because they'd skirted around the topic of family, not to mention medicine, Pied thought it was time to mention her pregnancy. "I know I'm not showing yet but I'm actually a few weeks pregnant..." She trailed off because she still didn't know what her new pack mates would think of the lowest-ranked member of the pack getting to have and keep pups. "I'm due not long after Hawkeye. Her mate is my blood uncle," she added, not knowing whether this information would heighten or lower her chances of garnering Blue Willow's favor on the matter, "and I actually consider Hawkeye herself to be my sister. Our pups will be cousins."
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 16, 2014, 07:39 PM