«Across Salted Sea Foam»
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Well, that went better than expected. Had his more negative bit of idea in the circumstance happened, he would not be breathing, as of now. 
He was commanded to back off, and only then allowed to speak. 
So be it. 

Coal ears flat, he back-paced himself a full body length. If anything, he was pleased the man told him such, because incessant sniffing was something he didn't want to be subjected to. 
Shadow crown lowered to a humble degree, the third year survivaling spoke, the unabashed but respectfully soft tones only loud enough for the Alpha to hear him.

"I come from far west of here, a place bearing Cold Sea Waters, and once, a pack. A storm hit, and soon after, a tornado. I was out foraging for the pack, and after being relocated by the merciless winds, I fear I am the last one alive. As any wolf with a brain would, I've come seeking another pack, in exchange for any and every use a strong and able bodied wolf like myself, can offer."

If anything remotely near his positive ideals were to trespass, he might even be able to give this stone shaded alpha his name. However, muscles unknowingly tensed.
Cry always prepared for the worst.
Messages In This Thread
«Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 12:42 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 01:46 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:49 AM