Blackfoot Forest I sense a darkness in you...
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She sensed the foxes around her from the start, knowing they would take the opportunity to strike a bedraggled old woman dragging her way through their forest. Her body was slightly tense, ready to fight back as many foxes as need be, but the sudden death cry of one of the vulpines made her relax. There was no need. Someone was there to help her.

By the swift, silent attacks, she knew it was no one else but a Dark Brother or Sister who had come to her aid. But who could it be? The Dark Priestess kept walking, seemingly ignoring the death and destruction behind her, but paid attention to each and every snap and crunch she heard. There were only three, one for each of her pursuers. She heard the wolf walking away, disappearing into the shadows of the woods before he eventually rejoined her at her side.

"Slade." It was moons since she had last seen him, the Dark King who had been one of the original members of the Dark Brotherhood. He had left a few months after her children were born, soon after a fight with Grimnir. His disappearance was a loss to her, he had introduced the shadowmark system that decorated the trees and stones of Blackfeather, and was one of the most talented assassins in Blackfeather. "What a timely arrival."
Messages In This Thread
I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 24, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 25, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 25, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 26, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 26, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 26, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 27, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 27, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 28, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Slade - July 28, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I sense a darkness in you... - by Meldresi - July 29, 2015, 10:54 AM