Bearclaw Valley I own too much black
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien listened cautiously at Kove's explanations. It made him feel important, like he was already part of the Brotherhood and was carrying out a mission, but the things Kove said also made him feel connected in a way, but mostly sorry for what the consequences of it could be. Damien had a sister, luckily for him she had been born with him into the dark paradise that their mother had created for them, unlike Kove's. There would always be conflict between the blood family and the Brotherhood.

"There is nothing I can judge you for, Kove." Damien said apologetically, "But you must know that you have put the relationship of our packs in danger..." that, he'd noticed it since minute one in Bearclaw. Kove's pack - no, Raziel's pack was no longer an extention of Blackfeather woods. Kove had allowed what was supposed to be it's mask to become the real face of the pack, and they were no longer tied the way they were supposed to be. Damien understood the dilema Kove had suffered, and was suffering, but he had always thought and believed that the Brotherhood would always come first. Thsi, he would have to communicate it to Meldresi, and it would not be good news to her.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I own too much black - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - June 25, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 01, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - August 23, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 25, 2015, 11:59 PM