Duskfire Glacier Daring to Cease the Day
17 Posts
Ooc — Charley
He seemed genuinely surprised at her outburst and actually seemed nice. 

"Oh... oh sorry. You just... I was just startled." She wasn't used to being so out in the open all the time, she hadn't gotten used to the new territories. She would have had her left side against a cliff back in her old pack, but that was pure self preservation and knowing the land. 

"I'm uh.. He-hello." He was standing awkwardly and she was standing awkwardly. She just didn't know how to relax around others. The first wolf she ever met in these new lands was unpredictable and strange, but this one seemed much more in command of his faculties. It was just an awkward encounter brought on by her skittishness. Great job, Sky. 

Maybe they could start over? 
"I'm sorry... I'm uh... I'm new. I just haven't... I don't know the area well..." Her nerves showed, it was obvious she was trying to make an effort to be more receiving. Something just occurred to her, what if that pack she smelled nearby wasn't nearby? What if she was IN the pack territory!? "I was just... trying to hunt, I'm not trespassing am I?" She took a step back suddenly worried and trying to portray that she didn't mean to cross any borders. Though he was friendly enough, it could have been a front to determine what she was doing inside pack borders.
Messages In This Thread
Daring to Cease the Day - by Skyshire - July 26, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Daring to Cease the Day - by Scimitar - July 27, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: Daring to Cease the Day - by Skyshire - July 27, 2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Daring to Cease the Day - by Scimitar - July 31, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Daring to Cease the Day - by Skyshire - July 31, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Daring to Cease the Day - by Scimitar - August 04, 2015, 02:01 PM