Come to me if you want to learn
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana bit her tongue when Burke talked about killing someone. She could never do that, could she? It would bring back her past, which she tried to forget for months now and killing a wolf would definitely not help her to move on. But there was no other way and genuinely she did not want to be that wolf that was too soft to kill. It wasn't the killing that made her anxious, it was siimply her past. But maybe this would open a whole new chapter for her...
She tried her best to not show Burke her feelings about killing. Instead, she tried to remember if she knew about the lessons she had to take. Did Meldresi inform her about that? Probably not, why would she? The Queen was long gone and before her absence, Ayana and Meldresi never really got to talk much. Also, Ayana never seemed very interested in the Dark Brotherhood, nor did she look like a dark sister. This was another thing that worried her: Her coat. She did not really look dark after all.

"Well, I think I know that you'll teach me about scents, so hiding my pack scent and wind and stuff. And I guess another part is body language. Definitely need some training in that!", Ayana said smilingly. Her lack of social interaction skills was obvious.
When Burke talked about the final mission he had in mind for her, Ayana's heart started racing. She was extremely excited to go and spy on someone or something even? Whatever he had planned for her, she would do it. No matter what it took.

Ayana was ready for her lesson, but she first wanted to ask Burke about her concern. "Burke ... I know that I don't necessarily look like a dark sister.", she looked down onto her golden paws. "I don't know if this .. makes it harder to join?"
Messages In This Thread
Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 03:58 PM