Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
He's a tough cookie sometimes. It's not personal, I promise! :P I think we can wrap this up soon; also sorry about the wait, I was on vacation! :D @OrchidΒ 

Finally the woman's eyes diverted from his eyes β€” which in their world could so easily be taken as a challenge to his authority β€” and settled upon his paws, her posture crumbling into one of submission before him. While Tezcacoatl didn't particularly see himself as power hungry insubordination was not something he tolerated well; but he couldn't. He was the Alpha here, his word was law and he would not have his subordinates forgetting their place. He was a nice guy β€” or rather he could be β€” but he was their Alpha, first and foremost. β€œGood,” The stalwart Rekkr offered her simply. β€œI am Tezcacoatl, and so long as you are respectful and you become what Frostfire Ridge requires of all of her wolves then you are welcome,” He spoke with a slight lift of his shoulders. It was up to her how badly she wanted it β€” how badly she wished to become apart of them. To become something more, something powerful and bask in the glory that came with it. β€œCome. We'll see what we can do for that wound and get you something to eat, and then I'll show you around.” With those words he beckoned for her to cross into the borders with a gesture of his muzzle.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 17, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 17, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 19, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 19, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - August 05, 2015, 01:45 PM