Blackfoot Forest Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Don't worry. It is vacation, write what you feel like writing <3

Scarlett's face fell slowly into a frown. Bleeding to death? Nope she didn't saw such a being. The description did remind her of Meldresi but she had a blue violet color eyes, she had a wound on her side, but wasn't bleeding to death. Plus this male spoke about a male not a female. "I did not. If it was bleeding to death then he might have passed already," she spoke, trying to think logically. That reminded her that she should visit the mate of her best friend, Burke. He could toughen her up for sure.

"Was he your friend or foe?," she asked out of curiosity. Maybe there was an interesting story behind this, Scarlett wouldn't mind a story. It would give her something to think about. Her red eyes fell into the male's volcanic eyes. He was interesting her for some reason, maybe it was because he didn't reveal much. Mystery was always making her curious. She had no clue that this male was their new neighbor.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 04:43 AM