Blackfoot Forest Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Here comes the 'toughness'...

Scarlett's perfectly shaped ears perked up curiously at the sudden sad tone. Her empathic nature instantly felt the sadness. Her eyes turned a bit sad too, so show that she was feeling it along with this male. This poor thing! He lost his pack mate! Part of his family probably. Scarlett had no strong connections with her family, her biological family, but her Bearclaw Family was really close to her and she would mourn when a member would pass. Her mind went to Néa. Scarlett remembered the time that she went looking for her, the endless searching was still fresh on her mind.

Scarlett hopped on her four paws with such little effort and she trotted forward to give him a lick over his muzzle before tiptoeing back again. He was still a stranger but Scarlett shared a moment with him and she liked to share that she cared. She completely forgot to be super tough. This male was going through something she went through. She just smiled warmly, looking so kind. Her red eyes kept on the male. She wasn't going to ask him anything or to pry. The lick was more that she appreciated that he shared something with her, and to show that she knew what he was feeling. And maybe also to give him a bit of comfort. "I tell you what. I looked for a packmate for two months if not more, I gave up hope and then suddenly she reappeared again. Heavily injured but alive. So don't lose hope!," she spoke with a positive tone. Raziel would probably have a ballistic fit if he would know that she was out licking strangers, correction, she was totally comforting him.

I was kidding XD
Messages In This Thread
RE: Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 06:50 AM