Blackfeather Woods tell me what you want
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
They would hunt, Cicero decided, but perhaps not right away. Not unless Damien insisted upon it, anyway. It worried Cicero often that his brother did not seem to see danger even if it were right in front of him. Perhaps this was part of the reason why Cicero felt the incessant need to protect Damien wherever he went; he was not only a little child in behaviour at times, but also in naivety, thinking himself to be some sort of superhero. No wolf was a superhero, and while Cicero had no intentions of getting hurt by prey -- or Grimnir -- himself, Cicero did understand his own limitations where Damien seemed blind to them. It charmed him, in some ways, but it was also madly dangerous, particularly when a wolf was like Damien; always looking for some sort of trouble.

Cicero wondered if Damien had what it took to make Grimnir confess. Truthfully, the youth wondered if any wolf had what it took to make Grimnir confess. Grimnir, to Cicero, seemed like a cold and calculated killer, but with a short temper and an air of unpredictability. He had to be calculated if he managed to get Potema alone and had managed to avoid anyone seeing him with her, including Potema herself. But you never knew when he would strike; Cicero had watched him at times, and that look in his eyes was disturbing. For that reason alone Grimnir was not a wolf that Cicero would miss at all when ripped from Blackfeather Woods and the surface of the earth.

After Damien's answer -- which was a lot less blood-splattered than Cicero had anticipated -- Cicero licked his lips (almost as though he could already taste the blood upon his lips), the grin still on his face, and said, "And how will Damien make him confess?" While Cicero had intended simply to lift Damien's spirits (and partially because he genuinely wondered, and wanted to know what to anticipate) this conversation had already turned into a game of words. Cicero loved riddles and games, and he savoured slowly unwinding the layers of the riddle called Damien.
Messages In This Thread
tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 24, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 27, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 27, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 28, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 29, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - September 07, 2015, 06:21 AM