Blackfeather Woods tell me what you want
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
An eye for an eye.

That was the way to explain it. But perhaps Damien wouldn't be satisfied with only one eye. Perhaps Grimnir would have to lose both his eyes and a finger or two (or all) for it to feel like justice. An adult attacking a pup. How coward. Death to him was Damien's punishment of preference, but that would be in hands of a superior once they had his confession.

They were an A team, him and Cicero, and just like his brother, Damien wouldn't share this with anyone but him. Damien was a solitary boy, trusted in few if any, and Cicero was at the top of that list. He felt glad it was him the one he got lost with.

When his brother closed the gap between them to nuzzle his fur, Damien allowed it, and even returned the hug-like gesture. At first, Damien was surprised to hear Cicero's words, both because he'd akcnowledged himself as "I" and because it was not common to hear, not even from mother herself, but then his brother's smile warmed him up. "I love you too, brother." he said, true affection showing in his eyes.

"We will get that bastard..." he woofed, and with a wide yawn he curled himself next to Cicero for a good night of sleep. Tomorrow they would hunt, and soon their plan would be under way.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 24, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 27, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 27, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 28, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 29, 2015, 10:08 AM