Phoenix Maplewood Lost in skies of powdered gold
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Careening headlong into his mate with a clumsy bump from his face, Reek's gangly legs finally skidded to an abrupt halt before the rest of him could crash into her in an overeager tumble of limbs.  He paused and straightened himself out but, he let his head linger beside her as he inhaled deeply as to take in her scent—it was good to be home.  Traveling was fine and good, in fact, it was a dear part of what made Reek, Reek.  But, all pining for the road met a swift end when he was by Saena's side.  Priorities.

"We can still hunt together if you want," he offered affectionately. On one hand, he was exhausted and wouldn't be much of a help when it came down to it, but the prospect of fresh food was enticing— especially after such a long journey.  "Things went pretty well," he chirped.  Well, exceedingly well, seeing as he had ventured into and out of the heart of enemy territory unscathed.  "Pants got his message— at least, I think he did," continued Reek as he recalled the events that transpired below the mountains that served as their buffer. "I mean, I don't have any reason not to trust my messenger." When it came to children, honesty was to be expected.  The way Reek saw it, the act of lying was not innate.

"Which reminds me!" he chimed abruptly. "The messenger! Get this... remember that pup that I helped a few months back, Wildfire. You know, back when the whole mess started? She's the one who's relaying info to Pants for me!" Reek shook his head and chortled lightly. Something about the situation was just cosmically hilarious in it's own little way.
Messages In This Thread
Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - August 26, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - August 28, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 03, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 14, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 20, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 24, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 11:08 AM