Sea Lion Shores with arms wide open
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Floki is so adorable <333

It was odd to recognise the urge to fight in Flóki. Charon himself had not long ago set off to find Ragnar's killer -- without result -- and he had often been the vengevul type when it came to his relatives and friends getting hurt. That's what had gotten him in this situation in the first place. "Blacktail Deer Plateau's Alpha. But promise you will stay away from there, Flóki. It was something between him and me, and he got his share of scars to prove it." Charon smiled, though in hindsight he realised that maybe he should have kept Flóki in the dark about the identity of the wolf he'd fought with. Oh well. With a proud tone in his voice he added: "I ripped off one of his ears." Maybe boasting about fighting wasn't very pedagogically correct, but since Charon was still young and proud himself and this was his first real fight, he couldn't help but boast to his younger sibling. All he wanted was for his siblings to look up to him and this heroic war story would help in that. He wasn't a victim; he was a warrior.

"I'll be okay, promise." Charon smiled to emphasise his point, feeling and looking more upbeat than he had in recent times, even before his fight with Dante. "I met someone who helped me rest up at this really cool mountain, which is why I was gone for a little bit 'til I was healthy enough to travel. Her name's Amekaze." There was glee in Charon's voice, for the thought of sitting atop his own throne was one that allured to him much. However, before he was going to tell Flóki the full extent of his plans, he wanted to make Amekaze look like some sort of hero, so that Flóki would like the thought of being a part of her pack before realising he was going to be.
Messages In This Thread
with arms wide open - by Charon - September 15, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: with arms wide open - by Floki - September 15, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: with arms wide open - by Charon - September 15, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: with arms wide open - by Floki - September 15, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: with arms wide open - by Charon - September 15, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: with arms wide open - by Floki - September 15, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: with arms wide open - by Charon - September 16, 2015, 04:35 AM
RE: with arms wide open - by Floki - September 16, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: with arms wide open - by Charon - September 17, 2015, 02:18 AM
RE: with arms wide open - by Floki - September 17, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: with arms wide open - by Charon - September 17, 2015, 02:25 PM