Phoenix Maplewood Hunger will drive you insane
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I'm okay with Dash getting attacked, if that's what they would do. Just not death, please ^_^

Dash felt as if all three wolves were looming over him, when it was just the one. The others he could feel were ready to back her up, if need be. She was a huge presence, he couldn't deny that. He could hear the growl coming from the other male. The well-placed hostility could not be ignore. Dash really wasn't quite sure how to get out of this situation with his life intact. He was sure not to meet the eyes of any of the wolves, would not even look above the chest of the the female in front of him. Before words were spoke, his eyes glanced to the other female, catching her scent. He knew her. Nochtli, the kind wolf who had showed him how to fish.

His eyes were cast downwards once more as the high-ranking female spoke, asking him what he was doing here. He would not lie, but he thought what he was doing was quite obvious. He wasn't going to be stupid in this situation, however, because he knew what lay on the line- whether he could crawl away, or if his lifeless body would be discarded. He made sure to keep his submissive posture, his belly exposed. He was completely at her mercy. "I was hunting," he admitted. "It's been so hard for me to find a meal, and I went for the only one I could find," he added. "I apologize-" No, that was not enough. " I'm very sorry I am so close to your borders. I was too focused on my prey."

He knew, whether he was sorry or not, whether he was submissive or not, she had every right to take his life. It was wolf eat wolf out here and only the strong survived. He understood him being here took away the pack's prey, and the Alpha was only responsible for keeping her pack alive, not him. Still, he silently pleaded that she would let him go. Maybe they would just rough him as a lesson, and leave him with his life.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
Hunger will drive you insane - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Hungry will drive you insane - by Regipre - September 21, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Regipre - September 21, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Nochtli - September 21, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Reek - September 21, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Regipre - September 22, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Dash - September 22, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Hunger will drive you insane - by Nochtli - September 22, 2015, 10:18 AM