Jade Fern Grove nevermore
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven felt as Bazi scooted in closer to look at what the grey wolf had found. The two she-wolves watched as a small paw reached out of its surrounding nettles, and squealed its last breath. Haven's eyes widened, immediately recognizing that this must've been an abandoned den. Someone had abandoned their own pup. Anger began to boil up in Haven. No matter how hard the times, I can't imagine leaving my own pup. I wonder what happened here. 

A frustrated growl emitted from her throat and she looked back down to the mass of straw. She sniffed the little paw, hoping she might be able to detect some signs of life. Unfortunately it was in vain. She sifted through the pile of straw, and pulled out the lifeless body. She carefully laid it at her feet, then continued to look through the pile to see if there was any more pups. The dead one seemed to be the only one. She looked at the little creature kindly, and placed her nose on its head. It was still warm.

Haven stepped back, and took in a big whiff to see if she could smell any more clues about the den and its previous owner. Her nose screwed up at the rancid odor of the den. How was she supposed to smell clues about anything with the awful scent of feces filling her nostrils? The golden eyed wolf turned back to Bazi. What should we do? Search for the one who abandoned this den? I'd like to give them a piece of my mind. But of course, its your call. The Theta wolf almost forgot that this wasn't her old pack. When she was younger, before the fire in her old pack's territory, she had been a Beta. She was the daughter of the Alpha's and the oldest of their children. But the young wolf wasn't a cub anymore, and she wasn't Beta either.
Messages In This Thread
nevermore - by ThE nArRaToR - September 30, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - September 30, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - September 30, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 02, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - October 02, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 03, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 06, 2015, 01:38 AM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - October 06, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 10, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - October 10, 2015, 11:00 AM