luck and pluck
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
keeping vague about what happens with thistle in our present thread because it's not very far along yet

Before Charon could respond to Amekaze's question, Flóki appeared behind him. Charon was glad for that, because Flóki was, at the moment, one of his most dedicated wolves. Despite his age Charon saw promise in him, and he smiled at his brother before turning back to Ame. The two exchanged pleasantries, even if Flóki looked like he immediately connected the dots on who this wolf was. Charon wondered if Ame's wolves were still up on the Sunspire and come later. Hopefully she had found her missing wolves.

"Everyone sees it's what we need," Charon said, deciding to step into the news positively. "Thistle was mad that I took the decision before consulting with her, but we had a talk about that. I think she gets that it's what's needed. I guess that I didn't ask her first because I think this is what she needs, too. She's just too proud to admit it herself." Charon frowned briefly as he thought it over, and then forced a smile back to his face as he decided upon lighter subjects. "I've explored the surroundings lots. There's some pretty cool territories, but Moonspear in the south is the most magnificent of them all. I think it will suit us very well. Have you seen it yet?" He wasn't sure if Ame had explored or if she'd only searched for her wolves and had then come straight here.

"We also had a new joiner, Adya. I haven't seen Saskia anywhere, but Atreyu's on board, and as you can see, so is Flóki here." Charon looked like he was about to say something more — he wanted to disclose the bad news that they hadn't seen much of Flóki's siblings since — but then he decided against it, for Flóki's sake. Not mentioning them should suffice news-wise. "And I'm pretty sure my mom will come round. It would be kind of weird without her." It was evident from Charon's voice that he really hoped Thistle would follow, because he did care for her and wanted her there.

"So anyway, how's things been with you? What did your wolves say? Are they gonna follow soon?" Charon was obviously bursting with energy; he wanted to move to Moonspear as soon as possible and start his new and improved life.
Messages In This Thread
luck and pluck - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: luck and pluck - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Floki - October 02, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Amekaze - October 03, 2015, 12:56 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by RIP Atreyu - October 03, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Charon - October 03, 2015, 03:54 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Floki - October 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Charon - October 05, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Floki - October 05, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: luck and pluck - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 12:46 AM