Nocturne Summit feel yourself flying
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
too true, it was long overdue <3

Charon couldn't help but enjoy how awkward the female was behaving in the light of her silly mistake. She must have been daydreaming when she splashed right into the water, Charon thought. He loved jokes at others' expenses and thought it adorable in its own dorky way anyway that she was so embarrassed, so he wasn't entirely done making fun of her just yet.

"Yup, I sure did," he said with the amused grin still twitching at his lips. "I prefer finding things with my eyes, though. Less wet that way." She introduced herself as Catori then. The way she looked and her awkwardness over her mistake reminded him a bit of Saskia, and he felt a sad feeling tug at his gut as he thought of his lost thrall; not only because he'd lost his personal slave, but because he'd lost a member of his pack.

He didn't show this on the outside though, and just smiled and nodded as Catori shared her name. "I'm Charon. Soon-to-be Alpha of the giant mountain that puts this one in the shadows." He didn't say the words very boastingly, though he felt proud all the same and secretly hoped she'd be impressed. "You a part of anywhere?" She wasn't that he could smell of, but you never knew for sure.
Messages In This Thread
feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 07, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 01:28 AM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 19, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 02:16 AM