Blackfeather Woods Back then, when I stupidly took pride
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Speaking to the woman was really starting to bug him. Didn’t she know who he was? Alexander Apaata. No animal out there would dare take a bite out of him. He was the best there is, the bravest and the strongest—something he strongly believed, though in reality, he could be taken out by a bird if the creature was persistent enough. When she told him to not be stupid, he took it as an insult and narrowed his eyes further. The fur along his back bristled, and his ears stood straight up. He couldn’t believe what she’d said, insulting him as if it was no big deal. Someday he would get her back for it. “It would have lost.” He repeated, in complete and total denial. Truthfully, he’d fallen so deep into the dark, never-ending pit that was his ego that trying to explain something to him would most likely be a futile endeavor. There was no true cure to ignorance except, perhaps, experience—which was something he’d yet to really acquire. His mother had been far too protective, not allowing him to go everywhere he wished to. Now that he was with his father, who was much more lenient, maybe he’d finally be exposed to something that would chase the ignorance right from his adolescent form. Alas, that was nothing more than a theory.

There was a short paused in noise, allowing him a chance to take in a deep breath and cool down. When her question reached his ears, his eyes had already widened back to their usual look, and his hackles had flattened against his body. “My sisters went somewhere else,” he answered, voice flat and words straight to the point. “We were all given the chance to decide who we wanted to go with, and my sisters chose our mother. I don’t know where they are now.” A frown slipped onto his face as he spoke. He hadn’t liked the separation of his family, but his anger helped to cloud over his sorrows. They’d abandoned him and his dad, betraying the child’s trust of them. Even Nanook, who had always competed with him for Kove’s attention, had gone along with the elder albino. “He is, I guess,” he child murmured, not entirely sure what to say in response to her statement. He was the only dad he’d ever had, so how was he supposed to know how good of a father he was? He based his opinion off of the fact that he liked his dad, and trusted the older Inuit.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 14, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 21, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 22, 2015, 03:22 PM