Silvertip Mountain but i really want to know
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i love Fitz' father-like look on this.

Charon didn't notice that Fitz looked doubtful a moment. He was too excited about things himself, which coloured the world in glasses that showed him what he wanted to see; he only noticed Fitz' enthusiasm, and not the scepticism that he tried to hide through his enthusiasm. "Yup, it's gonna be great." Charon spoke proudly, and he looked like either he genuinely did not notice any scepticism there or that he worked hard to hide it, too.

Fitz went on to ask if Amekaze was someone special. While Charon had been forced to grow up young, he had not been busy with love, mateship or even sex much. "Well, she is pretty special," he found himself saying, though he looked a little unsure, as though he thought it a weird sort of question. "It's like I'm totally at peace with everything when she's there. I think we complement each other well." There was no other way to describe just how Amekaze made him feel. Charon had never been a very happy or empathic wolf, always striving for more than he already had, and somehow it was never enough. His Beta position at Stavanger Bay was a prime example of that. Amekaze made him feel like things were just fine.
Messages In This Thread
but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 09, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 19, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 27, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 28, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - November 05, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - November 05, 2015, 10:35 AM