Moonspear no place i'd rather be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon wondered how special this Rain wolf had to be, if Nishu would spend his life, if he had to, searching for Rain. Ame had spent a lot of time searching for her, too. She had to have been someone that'd been with them for a long time. It reminded Charon of the time Atreyu had gone missing after the bear attack. He'd searched too, although luckily Atreyu had returned home (just at the moment Charon had thought maybe Atreyu was gone, dead, and would never return).

Lex was indeed new, something Charon had already heard from him, but was good to have confirmed. Still, fresh blood was welcome (if they stuck around, Charon bitterly thought, thinking back to Adya) and they were beginning to collect enough wolves to have a healthy start to their new pack, and therefore a strong winter ahead of them. The only thing they needed now was to create some more team spirit and bonding between all the separate wolves of their pack, but that would come soon.

"I lost some too before the move to the Bay, but we gained some followers as well." So all in all, things weren't that bad, even if they could be better. And even Thistle had packed up her things and had come along, despite her initial anger at the situation. At least losing Saskia would skip the awkward explanation of Charon about her thrall-ness. He knew not every pack had the same traditions as Stavanger Bay did, and Ame might've thought it weird. "We'll have a strong heart, with the loyal wolves at the core of both our packs together. That's what's most important. I can't wait to meet Nishu... And hopefully Rain, Jace and Echo." Charon smiled confidently, as though he were a psychic and had already seen into the future that everything would be just fine with Rain.
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - November 05, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 03:43 AM