Honeyed Pasture windsong
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Exactly!" Charon agreed exasperatedly when Jura mentioned wolves that talked too much. He didn't realise that this might apply to himself in any way, hooking into the subject with a roll of his eyes. "It's like some wolves just don't know when to shut up." With which Charon himself never had any issues, of course.

Jura's story was kind of tragic; to have your friend leave you for a girl when you were supposed to be travelling together. "That's gotta suck. Sorry to hear your friend was a douchebag and left you." Charon himself hadn't caught the love virus yet, perhaps because his life had been ruled by grief and tragedy from a young age, and he couldn't get into the mindset of anyone leaving their friends for love.

Jura's slight submission was noted and appreciated, and Charon found himself saying: "If you're looking for a place to stay, Moonspear could use couple of strong adults more to get through winter." They were getting pretty full as things were, but there should be space for Jura. He looked healthy enough and Charon figured that he would be able to pull his weight. Besides, he'd given up his meal for Charon. Speaking of which... Charon took another bite and nudged the remainder of the fowl, about a third of it, towards Jura. "Thank you. I gotta go now, but I won't forget this. Look us up if you're ever round Moonspear and I'll repay you in some way." Whether it was by allowing Jura to join the pack or by giving him back food (depending on his preferences), Charon would somehow repay him.
Messages In This Thread
windsong - by Jura - October 13, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: windsong - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: windsong - by Jura - October 13, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: windsong - by Charon - October 14, 2015, 02:02 AM
RE: windsong - by Jura - October 18, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: windsong - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 04:37 AM
RE: windsong - by Jura - October 19, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: windsong - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: windsong - by Jura - October 20, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: windsong - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: windsong - by Jura - October 21, 2015, 06:28 PM